WEEKLY MEAL PREP
For those not needing a full-time or part-time chef, but still would like delicious and health-focused food, our Meal Prep service is for you. Most common commitment is 1 time per week however if you would like fresher food or more variety, we recommend 2-3 times per week. We take care of the menu planning, grocery shopping, cooking, and clean-up making it a stress-free experience.
How It Works:
1. You chose the style of Meal Prep you'd like (BULK or COMPOSED).
2. You choose if you'd like the meals prepared On-site or Delivered (if available).
3. Fill out our Personal Chef Intake Form
4. We will contact you for a FREE consultation, confirm options, select start date, and collect the deposit.
6. Browse our Meal Prep Menu to select your options, or we can propose a menu for you.
Service Stage (On-Site)
1. Chef arrives at your kitchen with groceries, or will have them delivered 1-2 hours prior to arrival.
2. Chefs prepares meals, typically within 4-6 hours, and packages them in your refrigerator.
3. Chef cleans the kitchen, leaving no trace of their work!
Service Stage (Delivery)
1. We select an available weekly delivery date.
2. Meals arrive on that date and are packed directly into your refrigerator or left in a safe location.
1. We will reach out for feedback and to confirm the next service date.
3 menu items, up to 8 portions each: $400 + Food Cost
4 menu items, up to 6 portions each: $500 + Food Cost
6 menu items, up to 4 portions each: $600 + Food Cost
Number of portions is your choice. More portions provides more food while fewer portions save cost on your grocery bill. Some prefer to do only 1-2 portions per menu item and add a second or third session per week for the freshest meals with the most variety.
Deposit: Non-refundable deposit of $150 is due in order to secure each date and will be subtracted from the session’s final bill. Since this deposit is non-refundable, please ensure your availability before choosing a date.. For extreme circumstances we are happy to apply this deposit to a new date if possible.
Container Fee: Composed single-use plastic containers are billed at $1.00 each, whereas large Bulk single-use containers are billed at $3.00 each. Alternatively you may request reusable glass containers, which will be billed at cost and are yours to keep whenever service ends.
Supply Fee (Delivery Only): $50.00 per session, reduced to $25.00 with a weekly commitment. This fee covers utility and wear and tear costs for the chef’s kitchen. It also covers usage of house spices, oils, condiments, and other supplies to keep your grocery bill down on items you don’t need much of. Finally, it covers up to 30 miles round-trip delivery.
Macro & Calorie Calculations: $50.00 per new menu.
Delivery: FREE within 30 miles round-trip of chef's kitchen. $0.57 per mile overage (30-60 miles round-trip). For longer distance deliveries, please contact us.
Payment: We take Venmo, Square Cash, and most Debit cards for no fees. Credit card and PayPal payments will have 3% added.
Custom Meal Prep
Are none of these plans right for you? Please contact us to discuss custom options.